StoreSmart Self Storage can help you with all of your business storage needs.
Avoid the expense and long-term commitments that come with renting or leasing additional office space. Consider your self storage unit as extra office or a mini warehouse space. We have drive up self storage units that allow you to access your goods at any time — loading and unloading is easy. In addition, we offer Package Acceptance and Keyholding Services to our self storage customers.
We also sell boxes, bubble-wrap and other packing materials that will make all your business storage needs a snap.
- If your workspace is cramped and you need more space, adding additional office or retail space can be expensive. Instead, use cheaper self storage and only pay for the amount of space you need for the length of time you need it.
Home Office or Home based business
- Self storage is the perfect complement to a home office or home based business, providing cheap and affordable storage perfect for excess inventory, product samples and archived files.
- You can expand or reduce your self storage space as needed and don’t ever have to pay for more space than you need. We don't charge self storage unit transfer fees.
- If your business has grown such that you can no longer keep stock at your office space, warehouse and organize your inventory with us.
- Valuable items left a on a job site can be easy prey for thieves. Instead of leaving items on site, use a secure self storage unit for those important tools and materials.
- Store paperwork, records, invoices, materials and even equipment in your organized unit.
- Store bulky items during moves, renovations and repairs to maximize space and enhance selling features.
- Store all your important business papers including invoices, receipts and files.
Other Business Storage
- Remodeling, redecorating, or downsizing your business.
- Relocating your business.
- Excess inventory before the start of the holiday season.